Business Checking Account
Small Business Checking
- You must deposit $200.00 to open this account.
- A maintenance charge of $8.00 will be imposed every statement cycle if the balance in the account falls below $1,000.00 any day in the cycle.
- A per check fee of $.35 will be charged every statement cycle for each debit transaction including Checks, ACH, EFT/ATM withdrawals if you fall below the minimum balance requirement and exceed 100 debits (any combination).
Business Now Account
This interest-earning checking account is available to non-profit organizations, sole proprietorships, estates, churches, and escrow accounts. Your monthly fees are determined based on the activity of the account after an earnings credit reduction.
- Interest and earnings credit subject to change.
Monthly maintenance fee $6.00
Checks, ACH, EFT posted $ .12
Paper items deposited foreign $ .06
- ACH Origination services are available.
Business Money Market
- You must open this account with $2,500.00.
- A maintenance fee of $5.00 will be imposed every statement cycle if the balance in the account falls below $500.00 any day of the cycle.
- You must maintain a minimum balance of $500.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed interest rate.
- Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks).
- You may make no more than six preauthorized withdrawals, automatic or telephone transfers, checks, drafts, and debit card or other similar transactions from your account per month or statement cycle.
- You may make unlimited withdrawals from your Business Money Market account at a teller window.